Our company, LocumTenens.com, is a growth leader in the healthcare staffing industry nationally. This means we are constantly adding new jobs, and that means there is plenty of room for you here. Locum Tenens is a Latin phrase meaning, “to hold the place of.” When hospitals are understaffed, they rely on us to find them the right temporary physicians on demand. Our services assure that patients get the care they need. We are a Jackson Healthcare company, the third largest healthcare staffing company in the U.S., serving more than 7 million patients in over 1,400 healthcare facilities.
CVO Specialist is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to clients, setting goals, and meeting objectives.
The Specialist will be responsible for:
• Providing support to client, facilities, groups and providers who are being credentialed and/or booked by our client.
• Validate, and review the professional qualifications of a provider to practice medicine in their field to meet NCQA standards and client business model.
• Be accountable for the initial and renewal of credentials and privileges, to include services such as DEA and CSR, as requested by client.
• Process the privileges file in accordance with the Medical authority (MSO at hospital) to determine whether or not to grant privileges to a provider to engage in specific clinical activity or procedures at that facility for our clients.
• Types and assembles letters, memos, and reports.
• Answers questions and resolves issues concerning providers' credentials and privileges to our providers, clients and hospital medical staff office.
• Assembles and maintains statistical data. Performs and oversees specific projects and programs as assigned. Prepares documents as needed.
Bachelor's degree preferred and/or relevant work experience. The selected candidate will also have:
• Credentialing experience strongly desired.
• Proficient Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook Excellent customer service, critical thinking and organizational skills.
• Proficient typing skills.
• Good interpersonal and public relations skills.
• Solid analytical and problem- solving abilities.
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.